- Professor Patrick Haggard, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, University College London. Pain and the body.
- Professor Anthony Dickenson, NPP, University College London. Translational studies of pain: from rodents to humans.
- Professor Andre Mouraux, Universite Catholique de Louvain (Belgium). Functional significance of the brain responses to nociceptive stimuli.
- Professor Rolf-Detlef Treede, University of Heidleberg (Germany). EEG response in human surrogate models of neuropathic pain.
- Professor Lorimer G Moseley, University of South Australia, Adelaide (Australia). Body representation and pain in health and disease.
- Professor Li Hu, South West university, Chongqing (China). Novel analysis techniques for EEG and fMRI single-trial analysis. Functional significance of laser ERPs.